The journey from an initial idea to a new village community is a long one. A milestone on this journey is the creation of a masterplan.
A clear vision has guided the creation of the masterplan for Tudeley Village. The plan has evolved over time and the latest version follows the public exhibition hosted by the Hadlow Estate in Tunbridge Wells between 18 and 21 October 2020. Feedback received from stakeholders and members of the community has informed the December 2020 Masterplan which can be viewed here.
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council’s updated Local Plan Process (May 2020)
- 2016 – 2017: Evidence Gathering
- June 2017: Issues and Options consultation
- September – November 2019: Draft Local Plan Consultation (Reg 18)
- March 2020: (Covid-19 lockdown) Tudeley Village charrette – POSTPONED
- October/ November 2020: Tudeley Village draft masterplan consultation
- February 2021: Full Council approval of Pre-Submission Local Plan for consultation and submission
- March/ April 2021: Consultation on Pre-Submission Local Plan (Reg 19 consultation)
- June/ July 2021: Submission
- November 2021: Examination
- April 2022: Inspector’s Report
- June 2022: Adoption