Tudeley Village masterplan exhibition safety measures
One Warwick Park Hotel and the project team have put in place a number of measures to make your visit to the Tudeley Village exhibition as safe and as comfortable as possible. Please read this page carefully before you visit.
Before you arrive
- If you have any of the following symptoms or are feeling unwell, please do not come to our exhibition: fever; a new and continuous cough; loss of taste or smell.
- If a member of your household has any of the above symptoms and is waiting for a test, please self-isolate and do not come to our exhibition until you know the results are negative.
- Please also refrain from coming to our exhibition if you have any of the following symptoms and these are new and unexplained: shortness of breath; fatigue; loss of appetite; muscles aches and pains; sore throat; headache; nasal congestion; diarrhoea; nausea and vomiting.
- If you have knowingly been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please do not attend our exhibition until you have finished your period of self-isolation.
- Further advice is available from the NHS Coronavirus Service: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19 or call 111 for advice.
- You don’t have to attend our exhibition in order to have your say. All details will be published on our website and we are happy to hear from you by phone or email.
- If you have booked a ticket and are then unable to attend, please inform us with as much notice as possible at 01892 887110 or email@example.com.
Ticketing and arrival
- For everyone’s safety, attendance will by strictly by appointment only. If you do not have an appointment, you will not be able to enter the exhibition room.
- To avoid congestion in the hotel, please arrive promptly at the start of your time slot. If you are late, we reserve the right to refuse admission or limit your time in the exhibition so as not to impact others.
- Tickets have allowed 4 visitors to the exhibition every half hour to stagger entry and to allow visitors to maintain distance. 2 copies of the exhibition boards will be on display.
- There will be interior and exterior signage to guide visitors to the exhibition. Please make your way straight to the exhibition reception desk, in the function suite of the hotel, at the start of your time slot. Please avoid using the main hotel entrance.
- Should Government guidelines change and affect the exhibition, we will inform you via the email address you provided when booking your ticket and make the information available on this website.
During your visit
- You must follow the one-way system, floor markings and other signage to allow for social distancing.
- You will be accompanied by a consultant who will remain at a safe distance and wear a face visor. We politely ask that you follow their instructions on moving round the space.
- In line with government guidance, the wearing of face coverings over your mouth and nose will be mandatory for all visitors over the age of 11, unless you are medically exempt. You must bring your own face covering with you.
- For everyone’s safety, we ask that you avoid touching the exhibition materials.
- You will have 30 minutes to view the exhibition materials, followed by 30 minutes to ask the consultants questions, should you wish to, in a separate room.
- The hotel has hand sanitiser stations in place, as well as posters to remind visitors to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and keep a safe distance from other guests at all times. There will be a regular cleaning programme of the exhibition room, toilets and other communal areas.
Track and trace
- We will ask visitors to register their name and postcode to enable us to record where attendees live or work for the purpose of evaluating our consultation.
- You will also be required to leave a contact telephone number for the Government’s Track and Trace. We will keep this for 21 days for Track and Trace purposes Alternatively, you can ‘check in’ via the NHS QR code; there will be a specific QR code for the exhibition available to scan at the exhibition reception desk.
After your visit
- If time is too restricted or you would like to ask further questions, you can contact a member of our project team on 01892 887110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All exhibition materials will be available online here should you run out of time or wish to view anything again.
- You may take a feedback form and stamped-addressed envelope so you can complete your feedback safely at home and return it to us. Alternatively, the same form will be available online here.
- After your visit, we politely ask that you leave the hotel premises promptly to avoid congestion with other guests arriving.
- The exhibition is being held at: One Warwick Park Hotel, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 5TA. There is no parking on site.
- Entrance to the exhibition is off Warwick Park Road, TN2 5TA, what3words location: https://w3w.co/silly.phones.jazz. Please follow signs to the exhibition and do not use the hotel’s main entrance.
- Step-free access is to the rear of the hotel off Chapel Lane, TN1 1YQ, what3words location: https://w3w.co/weeks.visit.picked. If you require step-free access, please email email@example.com or call 01892 887110 once you have booked your ticket as this entrance is locked and we will need to send one of our team to meet you.
For further information, please browse this website or contact the project team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01892 887110.